5-day Victoria Falls and Chobe National Park (Standard)
On this 5-day Victoria Falls and Chobe National Park itinerary, you will start out exploring the wonders of Mosi oa Tunya (The Smoke that Thunders), which always makes the top of the travel list for many people visiting Southern Africa. Listen to the thundering water as you feel the mist of the spray around you; and experience the local culture while enjoying an ethnic dinner and tribal dance.
A UNESCO World Heritage site; Victoria Falls sites on the border between Zimbabwe and Zambia; within easy reach of the famous Chobe National Park in Botswana. You The Chobe River which is renowned for its abundance of wildlife. During the winter months (June to October), you can see huge herds of elephant gather on the Chobe floodplain either by game drive or motor-boat.
Victoria Falls and Chobe Highlights
- The opportunity to see Victoria Falls from both Zimbabwe and Zambian side
- Cruise along the Chobe River and the mighty Zambezi River on boat safaris
- Visit Victoria Falls and Victoria Falls Rainforest
- Game drives on the Chobe River to see large herds of elephants and wildlife such as hippo and crocodile on the Chobe River
- Enjoy a traditional boma dinner and drum performance in Victoria Falls
- The opportunity to take a helicopter flight ( “Flight of Angels”) over the Victoria Falls
|1||Pioneers Victoria Falls||Batonka Guest Lodge||Victoria Falls Hotel|
|2||Pioneers Victoria Falls||Batonka Guest Lodge||Victoria Falls Hotel|
|3||Tlouwana Camp||Chobe Bakwena Lodge||Chobe Game Lodge|
|4||Tlouwana Camp||Chobe Bakwena Lodge||Chobe Game Lodge|
- Chobe River Front
- Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe